Güney Restaurant attaches great importance to the protection of personal data obtained or to be obtained due to its activities. In this context, this policy has been prepared in order to determine the principles to be applied and the measures to be taken regarding the processing, protection, storage, destruction of personal data and informing the data owners, and our company carries out its activities regarding personal data within the scope of both the Personal Data Protection Policy and the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698.
What is Personal Data?
Personal data refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Purpose of Processing of Personal Data, Transfer, Collection Method and Legal Reason
Güney Restaurant personal data,
- Fulfilling the obligations arising from the law, protecting the legal rights of our company
- Realization of contract negotiations, conclusion, performance, follow-up and termination of contract processes
- To provide better service to its customers, to determine suitable projects and services for customers, to develop products and services
- Management, execution, supervision of Güney Restaurant activity
- Providing products and services in accordance with customer preferences
- Follow-up and fulfillment of customer demands and complaints, measuring customer satisfaction
- Supply of materials and services needed by Güney Restaurant
- Promotion, announcement of Güney Restaurant activity, execution of sales and marketing activities
- Supplying, planning, managing, supervising the human resources needed by Güney Restaurant, providing personal rights
- It is processed in Güney Restaurant for the purposes of ensuring the necessary coordination and cooperation with the group companies and suppliers, and protecting our Company’s rights arising from contracts and laws.
Processing of personal data, obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available, classifying, or obtaining by fully or partially automatic or non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system. It refers to all kinds of operations performed on the data, such as preventing its use.
As a rule, Güney Restaurant processes personal data for its own activity. In this context, Güney Restaurant can transfer the personal data and sensitive personal data of the personal data owner to third parties (Community Companies, business partners, shareholders, affiliates, insurance companies, suppliers, public institutions and/or organizations) by taking the necessary security measures in line with the personal data processing purposes in accordance with the law. and third parties for the same purposes) as a legal requirement.
Güney Restaurant keeps personal data for the period specified in this legislation, if it is foreseen in the relevant legislation. If a period of time is not regulated in the legislation regarding how long personal data should be stored, personal data is processed for the period required to be processed in accordance with our Company’s practices and commercial practices, depending on the activity carried out by Güney Restaurant while processing that data. If you want your personal data to be deleted or destroyed or anonymized, your request can be fulfilled by Güney Restaurant at the end of the period determined by legal regulations; however, your personal data will not be processed by Güney Restaurant during this period and will not be shared with third parties except for obligations arising from national and international laws, regulations and contracts.
In addition, it can be shared with our shareholders in order to determine the strategies regarding the activities of Güney Restaurant and to perform the audit activities.
Güney Restaurant will be able to transfer personal data abroad, provided that there is sufficient protection in accordance with this policy, and in the absence of sufficient protection, the data controllers in Turkey and the relevant foreign country undertake in writing to provide adequate protection and that the Board has permission.
Data Subject’s Rights
The data owner has the right to be enlightened during the acquisition of personal data. This text has been prepared for the purpose of enlightening the data owner.
In addition, the data owner
- Learning whether personal data is processed
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing
- Requesting the destruction of personal data in the event that the conditions requiring processing are no longer present
- Requesting notification of the actions taken in case of correction or destruction of personal data, to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the data owner himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- He/She has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
The data owner may notify his requests to the following address, telephone number or e-mail address, provided that he/she certifies his/her identity;
Title: Güney Restaurant
Address: Şahkulu, Şahkapısı Sk. No:2 D:B, 34421 Beyoğlu/İstanbul
Phone: +90 212 249 0393
The requests of the data owner are fulfilled within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days and the necessary information is given to the data owner free of charge.